What is one of the easiest and best tasting ways to consume psychedelics? Though there is a massive variety, one of our staff favorites is with tea!
Our mushroom powder extracts are very concentrated, meaning you get more of the nutrients from the mushrooms in each teaspoon of powder. You can add a teaspoon of powder to hot water, coffee, or even to a herbal tea that you have made!
How to Make Mushroom Tea:
Preparation: 10 minutes
Boiling: 10 minutes
Serving Size: about 400 mL (13.5 oz.)
- 2 spoons of mushroom powder (if you do not buy a powder product, you can break down whole mushrooms into small chunks and mix for the same effect)
- hot water
- Put water in a kettle or pit and bring it to a boil
- Take two teaspoons of the mushroom powder/chunks of your choice
- Mix the mushroom powder/chunks into your tea. You can add more than two teaspoons, it just depends on how strong you would like the tea to be!
- Once the water reaches a gentle boil, turn off the heat and pour
- Let the tea steep for about 10 minutes to allow the powder to infuse properly into the tea
- Enjoy the delicious flavor of each sip!
Swapping out your morning cup of Joe for some magic mushroom tea will taste delicious and still take you on the trip that you desire. As always, dose carefully!